Urad Dal : 1 cup
Chana Dal : 1 cup
Red Chillies : 25
Dry Grated Coconut : ¾ cup
Cinnamon (Dal Chini) : two 1 pieces
Cloves (Lavang) : 3
Cumin seeds (Jeera) : 1 teaspoon
Coriander Seeds (Dhania) : 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil : 1 tablespoon
- Shallow fry everything with a little oil except coconut and chilies.
Store in a bottle – keeps fresh for six months.
- Roast coconut to a light brown color.
- Roast chilies on a low fire until they are crisp.
- Powder everything except the coconut.
- Add coconut and powder it. Mix well.
- Store in a bottle.
- Fresh for six months