Rice flour : 4 cups
Urad Dal : 1 cup
Cumin seeds (Jeera) : 2 teaspoons
Asafoetida (Hing) : ¼ Teaspoon
Sesame Seeds (Til) : 1 teaspoon
Melted Butter : ½ cup
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
- Boil urad dal in a pressure cooker with 2 cups of water.
- Allow it to cool completely. Then mash it well.
- Add rice flour, salt, jeera, hing, sesame seeds, and about ½ cup of hot melted butter.
- Mix everything together.
- Add water a little at a time to make the dough.
- Press it through a Chakali press and deep fry in oil.